- Deposit of the first night’s accommodation is required to confirm any booking (non refundable)
- Payment in full is to be made on check in except for mid season and peak times payment must be made prior to arrival.
- No refunds are provided for shortened stay, you must pay for days booked.
- Dogs allowed during non-peak periods. Conditions apply.
- Dogs are strictly not allowed inside any accommodation except pet friendly cabin 14.
- All requests must be in writing.
- Tariffs are non-refundable or transferable if your stay is cut short due to weather or illness.
- Cancellations with 21 or more days’ notice will forfeit the first night’s rate
- Cancellations within 21 days of arrival non-refundable
- Refunds up to the discretion of management.
- We may choose to put payment into client account to use within 12 months
Management reserves the right to change site or cabin/villa allocations as required.
Pet Friendly Policy
- Pets are not permitted on the park grounds under any circumstances during Easter or Christmas/New Year peak holidays.
- Pets must not be allowed to bark or indulge in antisocial behaviour or destructive behaviour. As the pet owner you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by your pet whilst in our park.
- Any pets that show signs of aggressive or dangerous behaviour will be asked to be removed from the park immediately.
- Dogs must always be on a leash, no running around. There is no “off leash area” within the park.
- Remember your dog is your responsibility. Under no circumstances is your dog to be left on its own when you leave the park, whether to go fishing or shopping you must take your dog with you.
- The owner must clean up all dog droppings immediately and droppings must be disposed of appropriately.
- Do not allow your dog to urinate etc, on any other guests site or property.
- The Amenities Block, Laundry, Camp Kitchen, Children’s Playground, Pool and BBQ areas are always out of bounds for all pets – no exceptions.
- Pets are not to be washed in the laundry troughs. Maggies Dog Café, Shop & Salon at Moonee Beach is the place to take your pets – 0401 179 499.
- Under no circumstances are the washing machines/dryers/laundry troughs to be used for pets bedding.
- Guests who are staying in their own caravans or tents within the park are not permitted to take their pets inside the villas or on verandas.
- If guests are found to be not following any or all of these rules you may be asked to leave the park immediately without any refunds to site fees.
CONNECT WITH US
KEEP IN TOUCH FOR THE LATEST DEALS & SPECIALS