- Deposit of the first night’s accommodation is required to confirm any booking (non refundable).
- Full Payment will be collected via the credit card details provided if reservation is within 2 weeks of arrival date.
- No refunds are provided in full or in part
- Linen is supplied on all beds
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE ANY ACCOMMODATION
- All monies paid are non-refundable or transferable if your stay is cut short due to weather or illness
- All on-site accommodation & communal areas are Non Smoking
- Noise curfew is strictly 10.00pm
- Excess cleaning outside the standard general use will incur additional fees up to the value of the offence
- Unruly behaviour that impacts the comfort and safety of all will not be tolerated and will incur additional fees up to the value of the offence
By choosing Sapphire Beach Holiday Park all guests declare that upon check-in:
- All eligible persons have received minimum one dose vaccination by 1 September 2021
- All eligible personals are fully vaccinated by 1 December 2021.
Guests or persons travelling with guests who have a medical exemption will be permitted. Please contact our office on 02 6653 6212 to discuss further.
To ensure a CovidSafe community please remember to:
- Download the Service NSW App and check-in at Sapphire Beach Holiday Park reception
- Wearing masks in enclosed spaces is mandatory if sharing that space with members outside your household
- Maintain at least 1.5 metres distance between yourselves and others
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often and avoid touching your face
- Ensure the one person per 4m2 rule applies in all communal facilities
- All requests must be in writing.
- Tariffs are non-refundable or transferable if your stay is cut short due to weather or illness.
- Cancellations with 21 or more days’ notice will forfeit the first night’s rate
- Cancellations within 21 days of arrival non-refundable
- We may choose to put payment into client account to use within 12 months
- No refund applies to cancellations of existing bookings for guests who choose not to be vaccinated.
Management reserves the right to change site or cabin/villa allocations as required.
CONNECT WITH US
KEEP IN TOUCH FOR THE LATEST DEALS & SPECIALS